What we would love you to do for us and each other
1. Entry by appointment only. (Fringe trims and consults please call to arrange)
2. Please wear a face covering at all times.
3. Please arrive at your exact appointment time and alone unless alternative arrangements have been made(We may ask you to wait outside or at the door for a few minutes).
4. You may be asked to have a subtle contactless temperature check upon arrival and will be asked if you have suffered any symptoms for two weeks prior, also to fill out a COVID health check questionnaire upon arrival.
5. If you have suffered any symptoms within 2 weeks of your appointment we urge you to reschedule for another time. (Otherwise standard 24 hour cancellation policy withstands).
6. Please use the hand sanitisers upon entering the salon, leaving, and when using the bathroom.
7. Please bring as little with you as possible. We unfortunately can not use our coat cupboard at this point so please bring a little bag to put your coat into during your service.
8. We kindly ask that if at all possible, cut only clients consider having their hair freshly washed before coming to the salon. We will simply wet it down during your service. This will allow you to spend less time in the salon with minimal contact while helping us greatly for now, as we only have 2 out of 3 shampoo bowls in use due to restrictions and this will ease the flow and social distancing. (If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will absolutely be more than happy to shampoo it for you).
9. As much as possible we ask for either contactless or card only payments for now.
10. Please bear with us during these times. We have longer appointments than usual for now so your service will take a bit more time than normal to allow us to thoroughly clean the salon as we go along, shampoo your hair ourselves for colour services and ensure a one in and one out system.
What we are doing for you
1. Reconfigured salon to allow social distancing and ease of flow.
2. Safety screens and floor markings placed around the salon where needed.
3. Extra cleaning and sanitisation of the salon and equipment throughout the day and between services.
4. For the time being we will not be offering drinks, magazines and books to help reduce the risk of cross infection.
5. Air purifying plants placed round the salon to help improve our air quality.
6. Reduced capacity to help with social distancing.
7. Longer appointments to allow cleaning between services and ensure a one in one out system for each stylist.
8. Staff will be wearing recommended Visors and PPE.
9. Hand sanitisers placed at the front door, inside and outside the bathroom and readily available throughout the salon.
10. Consultations and fringe trims by appointment only. Consultations can be arranged to take place on FaceTime or zoom if preferred.
11. All staff temperatures will be checked every day and health check questionnaires filled.
Please see website and online booking for terms and conditions including skin test rules and regular 24 hour cancellation policy.